The Oklahoma Corporation Commission Public Utility Division is offering free E-Rate and Oklahoma Universal Service Fund (OUSF) training for schools and libraries. Due to travel concerns associated with COVID-19, the OUSF E-rate training will be held virtually on Feb. 24th.
The training will include discussion on the following topics:
- Navigating the new OCC/OUSF website
- Eligible service providers
- Overview of affidavit
- Bid reviews and contract concerns
- OUSF funding process
- Form 470 changes
- Category Two overview
- Best practices for filing funding applications
- E-Rate program rules and compliance
- Funds for Learning
Staff will also conduct an open question and answer session for participants.
OUSF & E-Rate Training for Schools & Libraries
Feb 24th, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
If you have questions, contact Maura Shortt at firstname.lastname@example.org.