PARTNERS/Exhibitors WILL BE EMAILED DURING THE BOOTH ASSIGNMENT PERIOD IN ORDER TO CHOOSE A BOOTH LOCATION IN THE EXHIBIT HALL. INVOICES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE BOOTH ASSIGNMENT.
- Partnerships (Premier, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Keynote, Social Event, Makerspace, Networking, Esports, Internet, and other partnerships) cancelled before Sept 1, 2023 receive a 50% refund; no refund on partnerships cancelled on or after Sept 1, 2023.
- Exhibit booths cancelled before Aug 1, 2023 receive a full refund; those cancelled Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2023 receive a 50% refund; those cancelled Sept 1 - Sept 30, 2023 receive a 25% refund; no refund on exhibit booths cancelled on or after Oct 1, 2023.
Booths will be assigned in order as follows during the Booth Assignment Period beginning <date TBD>:
- Platinum & Keynote Partners, in order of registration and payment
- Gold Partners, in order of registration and payment
- Silver, Bronze, Makerspace, Networking, Esports, & Internet Partners, in order of registration and payment
- Non-Partner Exhibitors, in order of registration and payment
No booths will be assigned to any company/entity whose registration is not paid in full, unless previous arrangements have been made with OKSTE.
Each exhibit booth is 10' x 10' and includes: one 8' skirted table, two chairs, pipe and drape on three sides (back drape is 8' tall; side drapes are 3' tall), a booth sign, and a wastebasket. Event 1 Productions is handling the show set-up, freight, additional equipment and services, and show take-down. A link to the official Exhibitor Packet will be provided after your booth assignment is completed.
Electricity and Internet service must be purchased via the Cox Business Convention Center Exhibitor Store. A link will be provided after your booth assignment is completed.
Exhibitors will set up on October 31, 2023. The Exhibit Hall will be open for conference attendees from November 1 - 2, 2023. Show hours are set for 10 am - 6 pm on Wednesday, and 9:45 am - 3 pm on Thursday. No Conflict Exhibit Times are set for Wednesday, 10 am - 10:30 am, and Thursday, 9:45 am - 10:15 am. Check the OKSTE website for any changes to the schedule.
OKSTE Social: The OKSTE Social will be in the Exhibit Hall from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm on Wednesday. This is also a No Conflict Exhibit Time with a planned activity to encourage conference attendees to browse the booths.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT ALL VENDORS REMAIN SET UP AND OPEN DURING THE ENTIRE EXHIBIT HALL HOURS AS A RESPONSIBLE COURTESY TO OUR PARTICIPANTS. Please make your travel arrangements so you are able to stay through the end of the exhibit hall hours.
Security officers will be provided during Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and nights when the exhibit hall is not open for conference participants.
A representative from your company/entity must be present in your booth space(s) during open showtimes.