OKSTE invites you to attend the premier EdTech conference in Oklahoma.
The conference will feature professional learning opportunities for teachers, administrators, technology personnel, instructional coaches, and media specialists (librarians).
Join us at the Tulsa Cox Convention Center on November 2 & 3, 2022.
LIBRARIAN LUNCHEON TICKETS
Tickets for the November 3 Librarian Luncheon may be may be added during your registration for $10 each. If you would like to purchase luncheon tickets separately from your registration, visit http://okste.org/librarianluncheon.
90 scholarships will be funded by the Oklahoma Department of Libraries through funding provided by the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 by the Institute of Museum and Library Services as administered by the Oklahoma Department of Libraries.
Priority will be given to applicants that meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Employed as a school librarian or a librarian at a public library located in a rural area as defined by the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Emerging professional or those who have joined the profession (as a school librarian or a librarian at a public library) within the last three years
Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on September 1, 2022
Applicants will be notified by September 15, 2022
- Register for the conference. Pay or provide a purchase order as required.
- Apply for the scholarship at: oklibraries.org/OKSTE-Conf-app
- If you receive the scholarship, OKSTE will refund any previous conference registration payment and/or void any existing invoices for conference registration.